Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spotted!

Allow me to boast about one more, small moment of awesomeness...

Take a good look at this page from a Swedish interiors magazine:


Notice anything familiar? (Of course not. No worries. But I did!) Let's take a closer look:



My calendar!

One of my more enjoyable freelance illustration projects of late was the KFUM/KFUK (Swedish scouting organization) 2008 calendar, a fundraiser that's been distributed in the same format since the 1940s. (So many Swedes have fond childhood associations with this calendar, like being chosen among classmates to affix the color illustration stamp onto the next month.) I have a couple of images from that project in my online portfolio, here and here.

I guess you never know where your work will pop up!

Here's the cover of the magazine:


1 comment: